Aboriginal tunes on "Music Orz - A-mei"

音樂‧妹力‧生命‧感動...

Aboriginal tunes on "Music Orz - A-mei"

文章3uphoria » 2006-06-20, 09:24

Since the couple of Puyuma songs A-mei introduced/rendered on previous performances, I found another piece I really love. That is, the second of the three she sang on Music Orz! The tune is so joyous, so melodious. With no doubt, the inclusion of the rap fill-in that had made it even more groovy, giving this traditional tune a tasteful kick! I can't stop listening repetitively. It's so awesome!

Miss Fish, any recollection of this segment put up by some aboriginal singers including, Biung Wang, Samingad, Power Station on GMA a year or two ago? Aziotv had put up some highlights on her official GMA website, but this isn't included. Do you still keep the video of it? It would be great if you could share alittle of it here. Hope that I am not asking too much. ^^ It would be nice if they could come together and present songs from their respective tribe to the mass GMA audiences next time round.

- - - - -

"八次排演, 從服裝到舞步, 從音樂到燈光, 阿妹嚴格的要求每一個人和每一個音符, 但又時時充滿笑容, Saya不著痕跡的搭配領導, 阿倫剛氣充滿的巴西肢體, Nike氣勢不凡的編舞, 還有教練白爺, 合音玉芬老師, 羽毛組, 西塔琴人, 雷鬼人Patrick... 我們突然醒悟, 這應該就是每個表演者一生當中夢寐以求的一次演出吧!" ~Tribe of West Africa
http://dcc.ndhu.edu.tw/trans/monbaza/DJEMBE/

台上一分钟台下十年功... A spendid performance did not come easy. A deserving standing ovation.

- - - - -

Maybe it isn't too appropriate to start a new thread on this, but I have no notion which of the many GMA threads to drop this in! Combine this with another others if you wish!
3uphoria
俏立竹稍搖曳

文章: 27
註冊時間: 2006-01-09, 13:50

文章Fish » 2006-06-20, 10:36

GMA...Golden Melody Acc^$#@^...終於懂了,金曲獎 :mrgreen:

3uphoria 是問說,有沒有去年,幾位原住民歌手在金曲獎頒獎典禮上的演出片段?
我有錄下來,也已轉成檔案保存,那是去年金曲獎蠻經典的一段,我很喜歡。
怎樣放上來,就讓我晚上下班以後傷腦筋;現在是偷偷偷偷上網....

我也很喜歡 3uphoria 說的那一段原住民歌。您有看過妹力回顧上的比較吧?
在 2004 的聯合年祭聽到的這歌,比較緩、輕,不若這次 Orz 的快與激昂,
卻各有風味,尤其和 Rapper 搭配,真是好聽!

這的確是每個表演者一生夢寐以求的一個演出。
羨慕他們,也謝謝他們。

:mrgreen:
頭像
Fish
Corvus macrorhynchos

文章: 5284