YOU DID THE RIGHT THING!!

喜歡張惠妹,欣賞她的人、她的歌....都能在此發表意見、抒發感覺、投擲訊息。歡迎你,妹友~~

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING!!

文章K.J » 2006-06-05, 00:47

Hello Fish, I think you did the right thing in warnermusic!!
I was going to ask you to do the same but I let it go and then ,wo-la, saw your post there!!
There's one thing needs to be set it straight that camaras and camcorders ain't even allowed bring into the theater. Security allowed people took pictures didn't mean people have right to post those pictures on the internet!!
People on the warner talk like they are just trying to share, trying to let people know about how great A-mei was. I have to say: It's against the copy right, no matter how much you know about it!!!
When I saw the warning post in front of the entrance of the theater, I was like so what I am going to do with camara? I can't bring it in any way, but luckyly, they didn't search, trust me, many formal places in USA will search you and won't let you go in if you have equipments that are not supposed to bring in!!
Allowed you to take pictures meant keeping them to yourself. Thare would be many people will tell you in words how great A-mei was after the show. I had many pictures and videos clips, but I never thought about post them online, even I did think about it, I was afraid of am I doing anything wrong or am I going to get into any troubles if I did it???
Want to know how great A-mei is, GO BUY THE TICKETS AND ENJOY IT!!
Sorry if this sounds harsh but please respect artists' performances!! You can share what you have but please keep it low!!!
Sorry,Fish, I "talk too much" --again!! :oops:

K.J
頭像
K.J
佇立世界之巔

文章: 827
註冊時間: 2005-06-27, 01:11
來自: Los Angeles, CA USA

文章Fish » 2006-06-05, 01:32

K.J.,我很認真讀完你的"TALK TOO MUCH"。

其實我一直不敢大聲去說這件事,因為我自己並沒有完全守法。
當信箱收到一張張美美的照片,加上你的手稿,我的腦海已經組好了一篇報導,
連首頁都已經選好。
就在此時,看到你手稿中提到的,不准拍攝;
我面臨到所有"媒體"都會掙扎的問題:有這麼好的照片。要不要用?

後來我用了,在確認一些細節以後,在"丟"了獨家、最快的頭銜以後。
因著現場保全並未制止拍照,因著我和 WEN 經過討論和選擇,
因著報導所需,因著只提供瀏覽不提供下載....
我確知我的做法勉強說得過去,在『XX權』和『為妹迷分享為歌手宣傳』之間做了折衷。
但我其實不太有資格去說這件事情。
尤其怕...怕引來反噬,反而糟蹋了你倆的美好資料。

所以"河"真的是一時衝動才會去發表那樣的言論。
發表完以後半小時,聽說就後悔了,想去刪掉,卻發現已經有人 FOLLOW,只好硬著頭皮繼續下去。
結果當然是傷了熱心提供者的心。
唉。

我一直沒有想去責怪提供相簿甚至是視頻的朋友。
我害怕擔心的是,板上一片叫好感謝的聲浪。
若不是這些聲浪,許多在美妹迷,是不太敢把相簿、視頻公佈的。
是大家的感恩鼓勵了他們也迷惑了他們。
整整一週,我只看到兩條回覆約略提到這是售票演唱會這是十週年的第一場。
其他都是感謝、感謝、感謝。
在這種氛圍下,誰‧還‧敢‧說‧出‧大‧家‧不‧想‧聽‧的‧話?
這是我最擔心害怕的地方。

論『分享』,妹研所應該算是很早就在進行,卻也很早就發現可怖。
有能力去發布分享的人必須有所節制。
不然,資源遲早被耗光。
網路複製又快容易。源頭....卻得不到滋潤和支持。
沒了源頭,複製得再快,又有何用!
沒了源頭什麼都沒了。
人家的XX權,所有的創作與製作--包括電視節目--真的應該給人家尊重。
妹研所只有以『絕不完整上網』來聊表心意。
但也因為如此,妹研所也就沒什麼立場去指責別人。

所以我建議大家多交流。
認識以後,彼此可以互通有無。
這樣的做法較之『資料無限上網公開分享』,我覺得是比較負責的做法。

我也 "TALK TOO MUCH"。
不說了。
謝謝你的鼓勵。
"河"其實沒什麼資格去說這件事。
卻又老是要他出口。
板上沒人了嗎。

謝謝你。
晚安~~
頭像
Fish
Corvus macrorhynchos

文章: 5284
註冊時間: 2005-06-26, 21:53
來自: Microcosmos(小宇宙)

文章K.J » 2006-06-05, 03:50

I always enjoy reading your writing, I usually get happier if I see you wirte more, so for you to me, never too much :mrgreen:
I know your concern and you are right, I wasn't totally agree with you putting Wen's pictures on there and that's why I only sent you those pictures outside of theater but really, when I saw you putting everthing together, I was like, you should put some more and how about some clips too...but we just can't!!
Again, you did the right thing and people already got used to "FREE" stuff and when someone told them so, they don't get it and they even get mad at the person who says it...really sad, isn't it!!
After all, let's all enjoy it and the most important thing, let all be proud of what made these happened...A-mei!!! She would be proud, too!!
I am feeling a lot better!!!!
good night to you too!!! It's hot in here !!! :shock:

K.J
頭像
K.J
佇立世界之巔

文章: 827
註冊時間: 2005-06-27, 01:11
來自: Los Angeles, CA USA

回到 妹友互動區

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 17 位訪客