Here's 妹友互動區!!

喜歡張惠妹,欣賞她的人、她的歌....都能在此發表意見、抒發感覺、投擲訊息。歡迎你,妹友~~

Here's 妹友互動區!!

文章K.J » 2006-01-04, 13:15

Can other people read? I don't get some people. If you don't like somebody, just turn your head around or TV off. Why do you have to come here to insult people?

Fish: we don't have to reply to those people but keeping those messages here, you really think it's ok?

K.J
頭像
K.J
佇立世界之巔

文章: 827
註冊時間: 2005-06-27, 01:11
來自: Los Angeles, CA USA

文章Fish » 2006-01-04, 14:55

關於那兩則很"突兀"的留言....
我一向認為『冷處理』就好了,因為那個明明是來鬧的,不需理會。
就算人家不是來鬧的,他不喜歡張惠妹,一定要來表達他的意見,也罷,
反正人家有講話的自由,我們有不理會的自由。

所以我鎖住了,尊重人家的表達權利。
若對方有誠意來討論,再說。

謝謝 K.J. 的提醒,希望這樣的處理,你能接受。
喵。
頭像
Fish
Corvus macrorhynchos

文章: 5284
註冊時間: 2005-06-26, 21:53
來自: Microcosmos(小宇宙)

文章 » 2006-01-04, 15:44

K.J~
我收到了,不過因為版面已經被小魚老師鎖住,所以我沒辦法刪關於我的回覆了....SORRY

關於別人批評妹我是可以接受的(反正各人喜好不同!)
不過我很看不慣有人這麼不禮貌,感覺好像到了人家家裡還放肆一番,這是很沒修養的事情!不冷嘲熱諷一番實在有點不甘。但,如果他是來討論阿妹的音樂跟表現,即使是不同意見,我也是會很歡迎的....

恩...好的,下次關於這類挑釁謾罵文章,我會盡量控制不要理它的
佇立世界之巔

文章: 140
註冊時間: 2005-11-30, 02:17
來自: 雲的那一端

文章K.J » 2006-01-05, 04:04

thank you:君 !
Fish: yes, people have right to say whatever they want but since the messages themselves including lies and insults, I don't think they have any reason to be here. but just my opinion. You decide how to run here :lol:

K.J
頭像
K.J
佇立世界之巔

文章Fish » 2006-01-05, 06:14

不好意思 K.J. ,能否請你說一下你覺得的不妥?
感覺上你非常不希望看到這樣的標題與內容.....

如果這些標題是罵別的公眾人物,我會刪,因為:不適合在本站論及其他公眾人物的是非;容易引起論戰.....
但,若是試圖在詆毀張惠妹,我反而沒刪,因為:我知道這不是事實;我知道不可能造成傷害....
還有,不想因為刪掉這麼無聊的文章而背上『不容對歌手不利之文、只容歌功頌德』的無聊罪名。
就是有人一定會來亂罵阿妹。
他愛罵就罵吧,我不想理會。

以上是我的初衷。
但,若本站的妹友,大都認為不想忍受這樣的標題與內容....
我是應該重新考慮的。

所以想問 K.J. 的想法和感覺?
我先把這兩篇"移到隱密處",待大家討論後再決定去留~~
頭像
Fish
Corvus macrorhynchos

文章K.J » 2006-01-05, 13:26

Oh hi Fish, I got your point and I am not trying to tell you how to run this place, hope you don't mind!
to me, let me make it easier, here's place where can let mei's fans(like me) or not mei's fans' place to discuss anything/everything about A-mei and anything/everything's including what you like(how you/we like) and dislike(how you/we dislike) aboout A-mei. Here had some messages before were about how mei can't sing as high tone as before or how all she does is having concerts outside of Taiwan. Those are fine because those were TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY LIKE AND DISLIKE ABOUT A-MEI AND THERE WERE THEIR REASONS.
But now, there are these 2 messages basic on lies and insults about A-mei which we will just ignore or know those are not true. But lies and insults have nothing to talk/discuss/reply about, therefore, you locked the messages but they are still there, people(mei's fans or non-fans) will come and go, to me, I don't think it's a good sign for this place to just let those messages just hanging there.
and don't get me wrong, those 2 messages have nothing to do about "不想因為刪掉這麼無聊的文章而背上『不容對歌手不利之文、只容歌功頌德』的無聊罪名." People leave a message basic on I like a-mei is because ......or I don't like a-mei this/that is because...... this is how people USUALLY DO when they or I decide to leave a message or even just in 只想說說話 area.

there, this what I came out with when I saw Fish, your message to me and it's what I think and how I feel about those messages. I usually just ignore them but I don't why this time I just couldn't stand them at all.
But once again, I AM NOT TRYING TO TELL YOU HOW TO RUN THIS PLACE. You've done a wonderful job then many other people out there.
Hope you understand and thank you for reading this :P

K.J
頭像
K.J
佇立世界之巔

文章Fish » 2006-01-06, 01:40

K.J.,謝謝你!
我想,那兩篇不打算討論與回覆的訪客留言,我是可以刪掉了,
有時候的確會牽絆太多,反而忘了經營網站的初衷為何。
還好有各位的適時提醒~~

剛剛看著論壇,忽然覺得看得很煩,完全不像我所認識的妹力論壇。
或許歌手有事,大家奮力出手幫忙,行走之間火光濺射,也就喪失了靄靄內含光的美麗本質。
事情告一段落以後。
是該想想,以後該怎麼行走,讓自己可以走得有力,也依然美麗。

不管怎麼作,事件對歌手的傷害,是已經造成了。
有點難過。
就從頭收拾舊山河。
繼續努力。

謝謝K.J.。讓我想起原本的自己 :mrgreen:
謝謝你~~
頭像
Fish
Corvus macrorhynchos

文章K.J » 2006-01-06, 03:33

Hello Fish: nothing to thanks me about, we should thank you for all you have done and also, I am glad you decided to stop all the moves to the news stations or newspaper, I guess no matter what, mei is the only one gets hurt. You got a point right there. I am not too young but not too old yet :x but when I got older, the world is not just black and white, really.

by the way, I was going to ask you if you can organize the messages about what happened this time but there you go, you are always ahead of everyone. :lol:
I am glad you have winter vacation is coming up, therefore, you really need some rest, I guess. thank you Fish!

K.J
頭像
K.J
佇立世界之巔

回到 妹友互動區

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 25 位訪客