CNN的記者來到台灣,我記得他們播報的觀點,頗讓當時的台灣同胞,不滿。
那時候開始,我才有感覺,就是:
『白人觀點』或說『美國觀點』。
CNN代表主流媒體,沒錯。
但,他們的觀點,不見得,就是主流觀點。

不過不可否認地,他們的傳播,很容易把他們本身的觀點,變成主流。

歌手再上CNN,表現得很好。
那就可以了。
半小時的專訪,搭配音樂、MV、相片.....英語發問中文回答的同時配以英語翻譯....
有一定的傳播印象。
至於深究內容:應該,還好。

我比較希望的是,聽到歌手回答的中文原文。
想聽聽看有些名詞在外國是怎樣翻譯的。

喵。
頭像
Fish
Corvus macrorhynchos

文章: 5284
註冊時間: 2005-06-26, 21:53
來自: Microcosmos(小宇宙)

Re: 歌手再上CNN

文章Fish » 2011-05-19, 06:58

(英文內容)
A-mei may play to sold-out concerts and boast an armful of awards, but the Taiwan singer is no ordinary pop star. While she's enjoyed the spoils of fame for the past 15 years, the 38-year old has stayed true to her indigenous roots and used her aboriginal heritage to influence her music. This week on Talk Asia Anjali Rao catches up with the eclectic musician to talk about her rise to fame, her recent image overhaul and how she got caught up in cross-straits politics.

Born into an aboriginal clan in eastern Taiwan, Chang Hui-Mei, known by her stage name A-mei, reveals she found it difficult transitioning from tribal life to the fast-paced life of a performer: "It took me about three to four years to adjust to the fact that I need to approach things differently compared to when I was in the tribe...I had to transform my introverted and rather shy personality into an artist who has to have the ability to excite tens of thousands of fans on stage."

A-mei broke into mainstream music with her debut single "Sisters", which incorporated tribal rhythms. In addition to drawing inspiration from her heritage, now the singer tries to draw attention to other Taiwanese minorities and aboriginal singers, something she shied away from at first: "Perhaps at the time, I was a bit concerned about publicly advertising my aboriginal identity, but personally, I don't feel that I should have anything to hide at all."

Today, she is one of the most well-known singers across China, releasing her 15th studio album plus a new single this year. Although, it hasn't been an entirely smooth journey for the musician once hailed by Time Magazine as an "Asian Hero". She was temporarily banned from performing in mainland China because she sang Taiwan's anthem at the inauguration of former President Chen Shui-bian in 2000.

A-mei says getting caught-up in the sensitive cross-straits relationship was something that was out of her control: "All the added reputations upon me are not something I can control. So I only hope that prominent figures do not place too much complication upon professional artists because we all hope that everyone is good."

She continues: "In my opinion, the big issue about the relationship between two sides is not something I could comment on because I don't think that I am qualified to comment on it. To me, it's very simple - I am a singer, so there shouldn't be so many complicated relationships added upon me."

A-mei also shares with Anjali Rao how close she was to her late father who encouraged her singing and success. She recalls how devastated she was when he died before being able to see her win a national singing competition. "That time was really depressing for me. I even felt a bit resentful toward him. I'd think ‘why couldn't you stay alive longer to see me win the competition? I tried really hard and I did it. I wanted you to clap for me'. But he died before I could win the contest."

Despite being adored by fans around the world who revere her unique music and stage performances, A-mei still looks to her father to keep her going in her career: "I've gotten into the habit of talking to my father regardless of what I do. I ask him to give me courage to continue pursuing my dreams. And when I do succeed, I hope that he's smiling and proud of me up there in heaven."

Highlights of A-Mei's interview with TALK ASIA will be available online at www.cnn.com/talkasia after the first airing.

http://www.cnnasiapacific.com/press/en/content/679/
頭像
Fish
Corvus macrorhynchos

Re: 歌手再上CNN

文章Fish » 2011-05-19, 06:59

(中央日報網路報‧翻譯內容)
http://www.cdnews.biz/cdnews_site/docDe ... =101533985

台北訊,也許她的演唱會同樣早早售罄,她同樣在頒獎禮橫掃無數獎項,但張惠妹並非一般的流行歌手。在過去十五年間享負盛名,這位三十八歲、擁有台灣原住民血統的歌手卻始終保持鮮明的原住民特色,並恰當地表現在其音樂當中。本週《亞洲名人聊天室》(Talk Asia),主持安姿麗(Anjali Rao)與這位百變天后暢談她的成名之路,最近的形象轉變和她如何捲入兩岸的政治風波。

生於台灣東部一個原住民部族,張惠妹以暱稱「阿妹」為人熟悉。她在節目中透露當初從悠閒的部族生活投身到急速的演藝圈生活,適應過程頗為困難。 「我也是經過大概三四年的時間慢慢調適,我慢慢習慣我現在是一個藝人,我現在要接觸的事情是跟我以前完全不同。因為我要從一個比較內向、內斂,可能連表達心中的情感都是比較默默地或者安靜地的一個個性,要到你站在台上、然後馬上要感染幾萬人。」

張惠妹的首支單曲「姐妹」融入原住民曲風,成功打入主流音樂市場。她的音樂取材自己的背景,亦讓更多人注意到台灣少數民族和部族歌手,但她出道時對此卻有所保留。 「可能在那個階段,也許有一些顧慮說,可能不需要把自己原住民的身份這樣大肆地介紹。也許在那個時候會有一點點這樣的顧慮,可是其實我完全沒有覺得要去隱藏自己的身份。」

今天的張惠妹是知名度最高的華人歌手之一,並將於今年推出第十五張專輯和一首全新單曲。儘管曾被《時代雜誌》評為「亞洲英雄」,但她的演藝生涯卻非一帆風順。她曾經因為在前台灣總統陳水扁的就職典禮上演唱中華民國國歌,一度被禁止在中國演出。

對於被迫捲入敏感的兩岸政治風波,張惠妹表示這並非她所能控制。 「很多加附在身上的東西,那個不是我自己可以控制的,所以我只希望說接下來不管是我也好,或者是任何一位歌手也好,我真的希望「大人們」不要把太多的複雜放在歌手身上,因為我們都希望大家好。 」

她還說道:「其實我覺得這麼大的這個所謂關係,兩邊的關係,我覺得那個不是我們可以去作評論。對我來講,我覺得我沒有那個資格去講這個關係。對我來講,我就是很簡單的,我是一個歌手,我並沒有那麼多的複雜的關係加在我身上。」

張惠妹在節目中與安姿麗分享自己與父親的親密關係。張惠妹的父親一直鼓勵她堅持唱歌,阿妹剖白父親在自己贏得全國歌唱比賽冠​​軍前離世一事對她的沉重打擊。 「其實在那段時間,我除了難過,除了很低潮之外,我還有點怪罪他,覺得『你為什麼不能撐到最後?當我拿到了這個獎,我可以讓你看到說我真的很努力在做這個事情,然後我成功了,然後我希望你給我拍拍手。』」

憑藉獨特的音樂特色和舞台魅力,張惠妹受到來自全球無數歌迷的寵愛和尊敬,但她仍然希望得到父親的掌聲。 「到現在,不管我做任何事情,很多時候我都會跟我爸爸說話,跟他說『希望你可以給我很多的勇氣和很多的力量,可以持續做我想做的事情。當我做成功之後,我也希望你在天上可以微笑地看著我,說我以你為榮。』」

張惠妹在《亞洲名人聊天室》的訪問可在首播後,於www.cnn.com/talkasia收看。查詢節目詳情,請瀏覽www.CNNAsiaPacific.com。
頭像
Fish
Corvus macrorhynchos

回到 妹友互動區

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 19 位訪客