2006.5.27 拉斯維加斯演唱會 照片一張

喜歡張惠妹,欣賞她的人、她的歌....都能在此發表意見、抒發感覺、投擲訊息。歡迎你,妹友~~

2006.5.27 拉斯維加斯演唱會 照片一張

文章K.J » 2006-05-30, 00:59

Fish, I just sent you an email with 2 pictures that showing can't take pictures inside of theater, please check, thank you!

There are 2 signs in front of theater and before the show, they told people can't take pictures or use camcorder, I really don't think it's a good idea for you to put her pictures in concert, especially, remember I told you the magazine in USA even mentioned your website, your site really effects lots of people and that means many people are watching too. It's not my business to tell you what to do but when it comes copy right, sometimes can cause serious trouble, hope you understand!!
K.J
頭像
K.J
佇立世界之巔

文章: 827
註冊時間: 2005-06-27, 01:11
來自: Los Angeles, CA USA

文章Fish » 2006-05-30, 05:23

K.J.,你新寄來的照片和CLIPS,我收到了,
既然場地有要求不可以拍照,那麼,"公開刊登"確是不妥。
在 12 小時前我剛從校外教學返回家中時,電腦開始收信,
我看了看相片以及你寄來的手稿,決定先處理相片、然後慢慢打字。
所以,另位妹友寄來的相片,我已經處理成網頁了,只是後來才看到你的第四頁所註明的 COPY RIGHT 問題。
這位妹友寄來的相片,約五六張,都是開場的那一套衣服,很像在台北所謂"開放媒體拍照"時間歌迷跟著搶拍的那種。
又,他寄過來這幾張相片,但並未明白要求是否希望和其他妹迷分享;
若對方是希望給更多人看到的話,站長是不方便獨享的,
所以仍在確定他的意向當中。
既然不方便公開刊登,若對方想和大家分享,我們會討論個比較適切的方法,這以後再說,
但也知"遠方歌迷"望妹心切,因此偷偷放了一張@@
《 mail 不能寫中文。所以就回在這裡, mail 晚一點再說》

Mei 難得到美國演唱,縱使大會規定不可以拍照,但眾妹迷搶拍的心理,我想也許大會也知道,就睜一眼閉一眼,
但誠如你所說的,這該自己收藏就好、不方便公開刊登。
我會和對方確認他的意願,再做處理,
對方也是一番熱情,我想尊重他的心願。

謝謝你的提醒。
這天天氣忽然變冷,雨中帶著學生外出,雖然明明很多事情都不需自己去做,居然還是很累。
昨晚打完字以後想說先睡一下。就到天明 @@

喔對,你的"心得報告"已經掛在 音樂 / 妹力 論壇。需要請 "河"代為轉貼到華納版嗎?

天亮了。又要準備做事了 :evil:
先這樣囉,喵~~
頭像
Fish
Corvus macrorhynchos

文章: 5284
註冊時間: 2005-06-26, 21:53
來自: Microcosmos(小宇宙)

文章K.J » 2006-05-30, 06:02

Hello Fish, if you think it's ok, than I am ok with it too. By the way, those pictures and clips I sent to you earlier, please considering they are yours. You have any and every right to do whatever you want with it. If you think it's ok, then maybe a little clip on here, too?? But it's all up to you too.
And yes, if you could, would you please help me to post on warnermusic. I saw many fans are asking for the review and can you also help clear one thing up that the tickets were really sold out, those empty seats really left for reasons such as the sound system is too close for people sitting there.
thank you!
頭像
K.J
佇立世界之巔

Copy Right issue

文章wen brother in law » 2006-05-30, 12:09

Fish and KJ,

Ok, this is Wen's brother in law replying. Wen and my wife is having dinner in Indian resturant on San Gabriel blvd. while I got the task of uploading all 140+ pictures to the sony Imagestation site.

Regarding pictures. Wen was warned by the security in the front row asking her to stop videoing....however he said that taking picture is ok.

I just sent the Sony Imagestation invite to Fish and also 2 smaller clips since Wen's yahoo has some sort of 10MB attachment limit. So Fish, if you can give me an temporary FTP share I will be glad to upload all the pictures and video there for Wen.

Fish, as KJ mentioned, considered those pictures and videos yours. Wen doesn't mind having her name there as long as she won't get into troubles.
wen brother in law

文章Fish » 2006-05-30, 22:40

嗨,wen的姐夫您好~~
原來接著的相片、檔案是您寄過來的啊 :)
收到了 :D
我也信給 wen ,裡頭附了個新申請的空間。
剛剛測試了好一陣子,所以拖延了,不好意思。

謝謝兩位的熱情,我會審慎考量 copy right ,和眾妹迷分享。
誠然在其他妹版上已經有人上傳影音檔案,不過這是售票演唱會,是妹十週年的第一場;
自己拍下來收藏是一回事,公開刊登又是另一回事。
我應該小心謹慎 :mrgreen:

謝謝大家!
讓我開始傷腦筋要如何把各位的美意發揮最大。
喵~~
頭像
Fish
Corvus macrorhynchos

文章: 5284
註冊時間: 2005-06-26, 21:53
來自: Microcosmos(小宇宙)

文章K.J » 2006-05-30, 23:10

hello Wen's brother in law, I got the email from Wen for the sony station, those pictures are so good and I was wondering how could Wen shooting video without people stoping since your seat was so close to the stage.
i also did take some pictures and clips too but I was a little far behind you and I actually was nervous doing that but really, couldn't help :twisted:
I saw people in warnermusic's webiste just post her performance just like that, to be honest, I feel sad and I feel worry for them, lucky they are in Taiwan and post on warnermusic (everyone knows they won't do anything, any way!)
I still don't see any one post the whole thought about the concert, so I already asked Fish to help to post my thoguht there, but I guess she's still busy for the school, she'll do it later I think.
Also, again, I saw people still think the concert didn't sold out and that's incorrect, it actually sold out, I wish I can post in warner in chinese, but I don't want to and I never register so, only Fish can help....
So you guys should be back to Houston by now, right? how was the traffic for you from LA to Vegas? I left work at 330PM on friday and left about 5pm, before Barstow, it was so bad, maybe 10mph, 20mph tops but after Barstow, it got better, we got Vegas about 11 something, almost 7 hours driving, but it all paid off when we saw A-Mei's concert!!
By the way, Fish, that handwirting on the top of A-mei's world tour 2006, you said it looks like chinese "fire" and it is. If you look at the picture I sent you inside the stage picture, that's why I named it after the concert, so it is the " FIRE"...
頭像
K.J
佇立世界之巔

回到 妹友互動區

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 24 位訪客